The Asia-Pacific Society for Physical Activity was launched in June 2020. In just two years, we have grown to 150 members from 8 countries, and 26% of members are students!
We have so many highlights from the last two years, including:
- Over 180 delegates attending our inaugural conference held in November 2021
- 15 webinars, workshops and video series on a range of topics
- Launch of three special interest groups
- Submission of responses to policy strategies
- Release of the Three Transport Priorities ahead of the Australian Federal Election
- Establishment of the Early Career Network
Thanks to all our members for making this possible. We are excited about our future activities as we continue to advance advance the science and practice of physical activity in Asia Pacific region.