Membership is open to any individual member of the public (aged 18 years and over) interested in the science and practice of physical activity. There is no professional qualification required for membership.
Stay tuned for the following benefits to Members:
- Reduced registration fees for the annual ASPA conference providing researchers, practitioners and policy makers opportunities to network, share and hear about the latest research and practice in physical activity in Australia, New Zealand, and South East Asia
- Free access to webinars
- Enhanced opportunities to connect with other ASPA members through Special Interest Groups (SIGs)
- Build capacity in physical activity through professional development opportunities at a reduced rate for members, a mentor program, an early career network and other capacity building activities
- Play an advocacy role to ensure physical activity is appropriately incorporated into health, education, urban planning and transport policies at all levels of government
- ASPA will be hosting the Active Healthy Kids Australia (AHKA) report cards which is part of the Active Healthy Kids Global Alliance with potential opportunities for members to participate in the AHKA council
- Stay Informed through our members only portal of the latest news and opportunities in physical activity in Australia, New Zealand and South East Asia
We are working hard to announce our first meeting in the coming months!