|Time:||14:00-15:00 AEDT/ 11:00-12:00 HKT/ 16:00-17:00 NZDT|
WARNING: Not your typical webinar #ASPAdebate
It’s time to come together again, to have some fun and talk about what really matters. We are bringing together great minds from across physical activity research, policy, and practice for a Great Debate on Olympic Legacy.
The Olympic Games will leave a lasting legacy of increased physical activity. Two teams (affirmative and negative) will battle it out, using their expertise and charm, to persuade you that they are right. You (the audience) decides who wins.
This will be a ‘live only’ debate so make sure you don’t miss out – register now!
- Opening session: Jo Salmon @profjsalmon
- Adjudicator: Sarah Edney @smartineedney
- Closing session: Neville Owen @neville_g_owen
- Jess Richardson
- Tony Okely @tonyokely
- Imogen Ruyg
- Danya Hodgetts @danya
- Tepi Mclaughlin @HealthTepi
- Adrian Bauman @AdrianBauman